Norstan Inc. is seeking a Cold Header Machine Equipment Setter/Operator (1st shift)
- Performs setup and operates a variety of cold headers including Salvi, National, Waterbury, Ayase and Toggles.
- Required to run, setup, adjust and maintain quality of parts and other related equipment.
- Keep accurate count of parts produced and perform material handling as required.
- Performs quality checks in adherence to specifications sheets.
- Troubleshoot machines and perform minor and preventive maintenance tasks to equipment.
- Ensures all housekeeping practices and procedures are met.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in high- volume manufacturing highly preferred (e.g. equipment setup/operation/changeover, use of measurement tools and knowledge of preventive maintenance).
- Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to recognize and identify parts, problems, and offer resolutions.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time