Furnace brazing and resistance brazing
- Furnace brazing creates a metallurgical bond between two metals together under carefully controlled conditions.
- In furnace brazing, parts are fixtured in brazing jigs, which are then fed through the furnaces under controlled atmosphere.
- Brazing is done as an alternative to cold metal heading of rivets
- In resistance brazing, parts are held under pressure between two hot electrodes, and the braze alloy melts and joins the contact material to its backing.
- We will help you select a brazing solution that will reduce electrical contact cost without compromising its performance characteristics.
3 Things You Should Know About Us
Committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations, and quality control
From our customers’ perspective, we continually audit and review all our processes to continually improve, and manage/mitigate risks.
We care about our environment
Dedicated to minimizing our environmental impact and footprint. We are proud of our environment-conscious manufacturing practices, energy usage and waste reduction. We are conflict mineral and RoHs compliant.