- Solid and (bimetallic) machine composite rivets.
- The cold headed process is capable of achieving 3 CPK and greater.
- We manufacture electrical rivets from silver, gold, palladium, copper, brass, and many other materials – with less waste than screw machined parts.
- Bimetallic machine composite rivets manufactured from precious metals and OFHC copper reduces the electrical contact cost.
- Electrical contact assemblies include contact rivets, contact tape, brazed contact or welded contacts.
3 Things You Should Know About Us
Committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations, and quality control
From our customers’ perspective, we continually audit and review all our processes to continually improve, and manage/mitigate risks.
We care about our environment
Dedicated to minimizing our environmental impact and footprint. We are proud of our environment-conscious manufacturing practices, energy usage and waste reduction. We are conflict mineral and RoHs compliant.