Custom manufacturer of precision stampings and assemblies.
Precision Metal Stamping
- Progressive die design: This method applies sophisticated software to improve the die development.
- Class A dies: These dies deliver increased accuracy over steel rule dies.
- Forming metal by bending and trimming it to various sizes to meet customer tolerances, in thicknesses from 0.003 to 0.093 inches.
- Provide our customers with guidance to select metals and alloys that will meet their performance, environmental and life cycle requirements.
- In-house tooling expertise enables us to provide the best and most cost-effective stamping solutions, from simple to complex shapes.
- To ensure the highest quality and performance of your part, progressive die tools are entirely designed, produced, and debugged in-house by Norstan’s qualified team.
- Provides in-die staking or manual staking as well as in-die tapping.
3 Things You Should Know About Us
Committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations, and quality control
From our customers’ perspective, we continually audit and review all our processes to continually improve, and manage/mitigate risks.
We care about our environment
Dedicated to minimizing our environmental impact and footprint. We are proud of our environment-conscious manufacturing practices, energy usage and waste reduction. We are conflict mineral and RoHs compliant.